plus Subconscious Questioning
Hypnotic Suggestion plus Subconscious Questioning CD
Hypnotic Suggestion, combined with Subconscious Questioning, all on one CD
Hypnotic suggestion is how you instruct your subconscious mind. It is this applied suggestion that makes it possible to do what you want to do. Or stop doing what you don’t want to do. In order to work best, hypnotic suggestion needs to be done correctly.
It is essential that hypnotic suggestion be properly formulated and applied.
Getting hypnotic suggestion right requires information from the subconscious part of your mind. That’s where subconscious questioning comes in.
The instructions on how to do subconscious questioning are divided into two categories:
- Methods, or how to actually do the questioning; and
- Strategies, or how to come up with the right questions and follow through with more in-depth questioning.
The sections on this CD about subconscious questioning are audio instructions that tell about:
- The conscious and subconscious mind.
- The three major purposes of the subconscious mind.
- How subconscious logic is different.
- Why common sense does not work for the subconscious mind.
- Ideomotor behavior and how to use it to get answers from the subconscious mind.
- The Chevreul pendulum as an easy and universally usable form of ideomotor behavior.
- Subconscious resistance to answering and how to get around it.
- Ways to get written answers from the subconscious.
- How to use answers to formulate hypnotic suggestion.
- Other easy and fascinating ways to question the subconscious.
To make good and speedy suggestions, the Subconscious Questioning Strategies section of this CD is a complete course on
- how to come up with the right questions,
- the order in which to ask them, and
- how to pursue a subject with follow-up questions.
Information is also given on how to:
Check for hidden subconscious resistance to a self-improvement program or set of questions.
Get subconscious commitment to the change you want. Do this without triggering unpleasant or unwanted unintended consequences.
Avoid dead-end questions. They can make it difficult to go any further.
Record questions and answers. Keep track of your questions to know where you are in your questioning at all times.
Uncover and deal with subconscious imprints and progress to deeper levels of questioning.
Hypnotic Suggestion Formulation and Application
To achieve your goals with self-hypnosis it is best to follow this general order of steps:
- Use subconscious questioning to know what to target and how to structure hypnotic suggestion.
- Formulate suggestions based on what you learn from subconscious questioning.
- Apply the suggestions during self-hypnotic practice. These are the directions given to the subconscious to bring about the desired changed.
The instructions on this CD show you how to do the subconscious questioning, then formulate and apply your hypnotic suggestion.
Here are some of the things covered in this material:
- How the subconscious functions differently from the conscious part of the mind.
- How to control unwanted suggestions, both internal and external.
- How to avoid the “appeal to magic” you might not recognize.
- How to use both language and image suggestions. That is, hypnotic suggestion with words and with mental pictures.
- The nine rules of suggestion application. When and how to use your hypnotic suggestions.
People are often surprised to learn about hypnotic suggestion. That it is required to make hypnosis “go anywhere.”
It can also be surprising to learn how important it is to formulate and use hypnotic suggestion properly.
Hypnosis without suggestions is like a computer without a program. It does not do much good to turn on a computer and sit there looking at a blank screen. Hypnotic suggestion is the “program” that make hypnosis such a powerful tool for personal achievement and development.
Here are some more of the topics you will hear and learn about on this CD:
- Problems caused by imprecise hypnotic suggestion formulation and how the literalness of the subconscious mind can pose problems.
- Clichés and the problems they present.
- The screwy logic of “organ” language and what you must do to deal with it.
- The role of subconscious resistance, why it is there, and how to get around it in safe ways.
- How to formulate hypnotic suggestion that remains within your latitude of acceptance (and what that means).
- How to get subconscious verification that your hypnotic suggestion is okay. How to validate it as acceptable to your subconscious (everyone is a little different).
This information on hypnotic suggestion and subconscious questioning is also in Dr. Charles E. Henderson’s books. You Can Do It with Self-Hypnosis covers the basics and Self Hypnosis for the Life You Want goes into more detail.