Deep Muscle Relaxation Download
Use this recorded guide to relax your muscles to deal with stress and tension.
A 15-minute procedure for deep muscle relaxation. Just get comfortable and listen as you are guided through a progressive relaxation procedure using the muscle tensing-releasing method. Both procedure and instructions in a ZIP compressed file for download. (MP3 format after unzipping.)
“Most people never discover how great it feels to get really relaxed. This [deep muscle relaxation] stuff really helped me. Now I am more relaxed about everything and it changed my life!”
This audio recorded procedure talks you through the popular method of deep muscle relaxation. Just follow the instructions and do this 15-minute procedure a few times a week, you will soon be a different person. You’ll wonder how you ever put up with all that tension.
Back and neck muscles are sometimes difficult sources of stiffness, soreness and tension. This guided muscle relaxation takes the kinks out and gets rid of the tension.
Some commonly reported benefits of deep muscle relaxation:
- Sleep improves.
- Concentration improves and memory gets better.
- Fewer or no more stress headaches.
- More energy, work performance improves.
- More tolerance for other people.
- Health improves,treatment of illness is more effective.
- Complexion improves, stress-related skin conditions improve.
- Greater creativity.
- Stress-caused digestive ailments diminish or clear up.
- Attitude improves, become more positive.
- Weight control, quitting smoking, and the control of other habits is easier.
Deep muscle relaxation aids meditation and self-hypnosis
Deep muscle relaxation can also be the preparatory stage for deeper hypnotic states. Depth of relaxation and hypnotic depth are positively correlated. To state this from the other direction, it is difficult if not impossible to develop a useful depth of self-hypnosis if you are tense and unable to relax.
Same thing goes for meditation.
In research this muscle-tensing and -releasing method of progressive relaxation has been shown to be more potent than many drugs. When practiced regularly deep muscle relaxation teaches your body how to “let go” and eliminate tension.
But don’t be misled. “Deep Muscle Relaxation” may sound weak, but it is not. It is called deep muscle relaxation to distinguish it from other kinds of relaxation. Like watching a movie, reading a book, or playing a computer game. Deep muscle relaxation is quite distinct from diversionary forms of relaxation.
Guided deep muscle relaxation is the safest and most effective way to deal with stress and anxiety.
This deep muscle relaxation method is the industrial strength, get-down, mother of all relaxation. Put it to work and it will do amazing things for you.
Everyone owes it to him- or herself to give deep muscle relaxation a try.
You are certain to be amazed by the changes in yourself and the way you feel. Both physically and mentally! If you don’t do this you will be missing out on one of the single greatest things you can ever do for yourself.
How to download...
1) Click on the ADD TO CART button.
2) Complete the payment information and finalize your purchase.
3) Give your approval to download with a click of your mouse.
4) Wait while the mp3 file automatically downloads to your device. Note the file name and directory of the download. (You can always find it with “show downloads” in your browser’s menu.)
Go to the downloaded file and double click on it to begin playing.
Almost all equipment now comes with software that will play mp3 files. It is now on your device and you can listen to it whenever and as often as you like.
The voice on this recording is Dr. Charles E. Henderson – research, academic and clinical psychologist.